Asians

Status
Not open for further replies.
notb665 said:
Why are Asian-sub-continent football players under represented in professional football in this country?

maybe because they will fill the ball full of gunpowder and a fuse.

Sponsored Links
Maybe one day we will be able to discuss this properly.

I hate what the nanny state and PC stands for. But if it means that I dont have to listen to this type of cr*p, then I'm all for it.

The worst part is, I bet some of you actually follow/support a football team. Yet this is the best reponse that you could produce!

I guess the same types of comments were thrown 20 odd years ago, when someone asked the same question of black people!

Maybe one day we will be able to discuss this properly. said bazdaa

yes maybe when we are shackeled and under a threat of being beheaded
then i will say yes your good enough to join manchester united but untill then my freind i will say you are just not good enought.

I dont even know where to begin, so I guess I wont bother!

Just one question however. How come it was OK for Roy Keane to play for Man U. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he was/is Irish, is he not?

Sponsored Links
Bazdaa said:
Not sure if your being serious, as I'm not sure of your point.

you said this "How come it was OK for Roy Keane to play for Man U. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he was/is Irish, is he not?" you either dont know much about football or youve never visited ireland. why dont you think its ok for roy keane to play for united? The point i was making with "hes also a catholic the reason he wanted to finish his career at celtic." is man u is a catholic club visit Ireland, north or south they will ask you who you support and some people will try to work out wether your catholic or prodicent by what team you support.

or prehaps, its because he was good and ol sunjib isnt so good apart from a handfull.

jeasus, whats wrong with all the fecking do gooders on this site? alot of dilusional people, seems to be the same bunch of people who think that we live in a society where everyone is happy, gets along and there is no disease, if anyone raises and objection to this idea its because they are racist and if you so much as use brown matches instead of the new glass ones then your racist because...... you just must be

jbonding said:
Bazdaa said:

you said this "How come it was OK for Roy Keane to play for Man U. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he was/is Irish, is he not?" you either dont know much about football or youve never visited ireland. why dont you think its ok for roy keane to play for united?
He doesn't think that.

I was also replying to Bob Dole's comments "yes maybe when we are shackeled and under a threat of being beheaded
then i will say yes your good enough to join manchester united but untill then my freind i will say you are just not good enought."

If Roy Keane is Irish, then surely he might have tried to blow somewhere up, as he was obviously part of the IRA! So with that in mind, why was it OK for him to play for United? didn't the IRA blow up a part of Manchester once?

supersparks said:
or prehaps, its because he was good and ol sunjib isnt so good apart from a handfull.

Now if someone can post a question such as why are there so few (if any) Asian players, playing professional football. Then I would think that its a valid question for discussion. But if all posters can do is post answers like, he might open a corner shop, he might blow the ref up, he will have a height advantage in the box because of his turban. Then I would say that its actually that person who knows nothing about football.

There is also nothing wrong with people posting their opinions, in fact it is and should be encouraged in society.

Bazdaa said:

you said this "How come it was OK for Roy Keane to play for Man U. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he was/is Irish, is he not?" you either dont know much about football or youve never visited ireland. why dont you think its ok for roy keane to play for united? [/quote]
He doesn't think that.

I was also replying to Bob Dole's comments "yes maybe when we are shackeled and under a threat of being beheaded
then i will say yes your good enough to join manchester united but untill then my freind i will say you are just not good enought."

If Roy Keane is Irish, then surely he might have tried to blow somewhere up, as he was obviously part of the IRA! So with that in mind, why was it OK for him to play for United? didn't the IRA blow up a part of Manchester once?

supersparks said:

If you want to call me a do gooder then fair enough, I'll take it as a compliment. I'm not sure what your basing your above comments on, but their not really in keeping with the current thread!

Now if someone can post a question such as why are there so few (if any) Asian players, playing professional football. Then I would think that its a valid question for discussion. But if all posters can do is post answers like, he might open a corner shop, he might blow the ref up, he will have a height advantage in the box because of his turban. Then I would say that its actually that person who knows nothing about football.

There is also nothing wrong with people posting their opinions, in fact it is and should be encouraged in society.
i thought the thread was asians, not religions? the answer was given straight away, because there not good enough, the rest was sarcasm if there was a top asian player we would know about him and teams would track him, its that simple, not a race issue, footballs about money.

AdamW said:
I definitely wouldn't want a cross Sumo wrestler sitting on me. :eek:
I think I'd like it even less if he were doing it to be friendly..

Different races do have different physical norms, of that there is no doubt, even if there are enough exceptions to allow sporting prowess. For example, I note that the average Welshman is widely held to be smaller than the average Englishman.

Doesn't seem to affect their success in rugby though..

And if I can use the term without causing offence, as I know it is often used in a racist sense, and it isn't an accurate way to talk about "race" anyway - how many white male 100m sprinters are competitive at international level?

jbonding said:
i thought the thread was asians, not religions? the answer was given straight away, because there not good enough, the rest was sarcasm. if there was a top asian player we would know about him and teams would track him, its that simple, not a race issue, footballs about money.

We at least we agree about one thing, and that football is about money! With regards to the rest being sarcasm. I need to think about that one!
!

Bazdaa said:
jbonding said:
i thought the thread was asians, not religions? the answer was given straight away, because there not good enough, the rest was sarcasm. if there was a top asian player we would know about him and teams would track him, its that simple, not a race issue, footballs about money.

We at least we agree about one thing, and that football is about money! With regards to the rest being sarcasm. I need to think about that one! I was simply trying to extract a decent answer out of him, instead of his sarcastic remarks!

Thats what happens when you try to have a mass debate.

The initial response was to Bob Dole. If you look above, this was the point, that I was in the process of making to him!

Bazdaa, at least there are some voices of reason, such as yourself, with whom i can agree.

However, trying to conduct a reasoned discussion on here is invariably forlorn, but it is amusing and sometimes disturbing to observe the level of ignorance some display.

You have my moral support, but i feel you on a hiding to nothing against such accomplished mass debaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back