At Last

J

joinerjohn

Our dog loves balls.!!!!!
Footballs, golf balls, tennis balls, in fact anything round.
He can destroy a football in minutes, a tennis ball in seconds.

At Last !!!. We have found a ball I think he'll struggle to chew.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
don't bet on it..
it's got holes for fingers so he can get a start there..
they eat bones don't forget..

My dog Tyson, a Staffie, found a new cricket ball, it was destroyed in about 15 mins, all leather torn off, and cork inner destroyed.

Wotan

Thanks guys, He's really frustrated with this ball. Tries attacking it for 5 mins then gives up, making a pitiful yelp, then goes to a plastic bit of yellow gas pipe connector (which he's had for about 2 months).
Methinks we have finally foxed him with this ball. ;) ;) ;) ;)

PS my mates Staffy made very short work of a 4ft piece of architrave today!! You've seen the film " Gone in 60 Seconds." Well this dog had it gone in less (Ahh well it seemed like it. )
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
All very well having a bowling ball. Trouble is, if he chases it around your house, he'll demolish the furniture. :(

he will get bored of balls and move onto more expensive stuff. false economy i think.

my gsd is like that,i give her used bike tyres to chew.because of the toughened rubber takes her a bit longer before they get thrown away,bear in mind these are outside toys because when she shakes her head with a 24 inch tyre in her mouth anything and everything is in range to be given a clout. :LOL:

like wise crank,but weve had to stop her from having them,she was eating the plastic,dozy K9. :rolleyes:

Thanks, i will keep an eye out, its strange cos she has no interest in balls or toys, just stuff she shoudn't really have

Sponsored Links
Back