At the end of the day

Sponsored Links
Surefire said:
"On the other hand" : generally hands have nothing to do with the conversation :evil:

I tend to gesticulate in conversation... especially if I'm calling the other guy a to**er or telling him to naff off ;)

Tenuous connection, but I was once explaining the principle of polar coordinates to someone in a busy office, using my right arm to demonstrate...

"now if we have an azimuth angle of say, 10 degrees clockwise, and an elevation angle of 30 degrees, my arm now represents the linear distance from the origin"...

After standing there for a good 10 seconds or so I realised I was doing a fair approximation of a Nazi salute in front of a lot of people. Eeek! :eek:

DDoyle said:
My MiL hate driving fast..anything in excess of about 25mph is fast as this was the speed her late husband drove at for about 50 years!!

Anyway, I was in a rush in Germany last year, wife said we had to bring her along for family hols :confused: Driving along the autobahn I was goping at about 90mph in the MPV we had hired, anyway this Porsche goes past us and the dottay old bat pipes up.....

"Look at that Madman, I bet he thinks he'll get there quicker, you'd think there was no limit on this road"

I had to laugh :LOL: :LOL:

If you do 90mph on a UK motorway you will probably get a ticket, if you do 90mph on an Autobahn you are a hold-up!

Sponsored Links
heres another pointless one

W W W

when giving someone the website address. Whats the point how many websites dont start with W W W????

Back