Atag A series controls

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys

In the process of getting an Atag A series boiler installed and have a few questions.

1. To use the weather compensation sensor alongside the boiler do you *require* the Wize controller or will any volt free room thermostat suffice?

2. Is it possible to control the boiler without a room thermostat and use the ext weather sensor exclusively e.g. no controls at all except for those built into the boiler?

3. This is where I may have gone wrong but ordered the boiler with the flue pack, seems have an extra flue with it. A PP 60x100 and a 60x250 with wall terminate end plate.. did I need both parts? Boiler will be fitted onto the external wall and flue exit directly above boiler hopefully.

Any help is appreciated... the installer I was using seems to have gone AWOL as well currently sourcing a new installer. :(

Sponsored Links
Reply from Atag received on the controls:

The outside sensor connects direct to the boiler. You can use Atag controls or any other make volt free control.

If you don't use any control then the boiler will operate 24 hrs a simple volt free room stat would be advisable so that the boiler operates to a set room temperature. Over night the boiler may operate if you don't fit a time control.

The boiler control will allow the boiler to operate to it's set temperature without any external controls or room thermostat the boiler would require to be turned on/off by hand or else it would run 24 hrs everyday.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back