atag q 38s system boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi , can i use honeywell cmt 927 wireless stats with atag q series system boiler , the property has two zones for heating & one for HW . atag say they must be volt free to boiler connection , will these be ok or do i need differant stats .

Sponsored Links
Your honeywell will be fine.
As long as its wired correctly!

atag tech bloke said they needed to be wired type. as volt free connection required . could your give me a bit more detail about how to wire these up ( wireless type ). system has 2 zones for heating so i have got two stats one upstairs one down . i need the info as i will check my electrian has wired everything ok . cheers

It isn't a problem being wireless. There are two boxes. One is wired to the boiler and the other sits inside and sends radio messages :) The instructions will indicate how it should be wired for volt free connections.

Sponsored Links
Run the stats to the MVs in 240V. Then use the microswitch connections on your MVs(grey and orange) as your volt free switching.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back