AWB combi.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got an AWB combi,had it since 1989,i'ts going like a good'un,but the fan is giving up the ghost(noisy bearing)does anyone know of spare parts for said combi.Many thanks,Lance Hinks

Sponsored Links
I have just seen one in my store!

A very odd beastie which was donated to me so that I can help people who have problems with them.

Virtually none of the parts are standard, even the pump is a one off almost square thing!

Tony

send awb an email asking if they can supply part numbers,uk stockists or if they can send part from happy holland.

Sponsored Links
Vaillant bought AWB during 1993 !!!

"""Selling more than 1.5 million appliances each year, Vaillant is the strongest and most important brand within the Vaillant Group. In the 2006 financial year, Vaillant generated 61 per cent of the Group’s total turnover.
There are a total of eight heating technology brands under the common umbrella of the Vaillant Group – AWB, Bulex, Glow-worm, Hermann, Protherm, Saunier Duval, Demirdöküm and Vaillant. """

So a call to Vaillant should eventually get you what you need and maybe they even stock the spare parts?

Tony

Demirdöküm is the holding company for the Heatline boilers and rads sold in the UK but made in Turkey.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back