back boilers

surely a windup, if not you're a clown charging 4 work you dont fully understand how 2 carry out, makesure you carry out spillage test of the back boiler/ vent must be 90% of required free area and check flame pic etc etc it will be an open flue, as you are working on the system you have a duty of care to makesure all working safely and if not to identify danger, classify it and notify, but you will already know all this right???????

Sponsored Links
to op darin down at you own risk if you don`t as this can **** ip the system as iron particals can collect in one area and stop flow water just iso late at he rad valves

to op darin down at you own risk if you don`t as this can f***** ip the system as iron particals can collect in one area and stop flow water just iso late at he rad valves

Never had a blocked cold feef on a Primatic, Ch fills through cylinder, so generally no problem refilling, apart form the slight tint of brown in your hw, which tends to settle down in a few days, run bath for a few hours helps

The last primatic i drained down air locked like buggery, had to boil the back boiler by removing the stat to fill the primaries. As your not a plumber you wont be able to do this if you get an airlock just a warning

Sponsored Links
The last primatic i drained down air locked like b*****r, had to boil the back boiler by removing the stat to fill the primaries. As your not a plumber you wont be able to do this if you get an airlock just a warning

To true i drained 1 the other week to replace a seized anti - gravity valve, the cylinder had no bleed what a pain in the arse getting that water heated

The last primatic i drained down air locked like b*****r, had to boil the back boiler by removing the stat to fill the primaries. As your not a plumber you wont be able to do this if you get an airlock just a warning

To true i drained 1 the other week to replace a seized anti - gravity valve, the cylinder had no bleed what a pain in the a**e getting that water heated
I dont think I've ever seen a bleed on a primatic cylinder - I assume you mean on the flow.

To true i drained 1 the other week to replace a seized anti - gravity valve, the cylinder had no bleed what a pain in the a**e getting that water heated
I dont think I've ever seen a bleed on a primatic cylinder - I assume you mean on the flow.

No pal lots of primatics have bleeds on the actual cylinder, sometimes ones that you can get a bleed key and sometimes ones you need a flat head for, honest

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back