bags of cash?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just sorted out the spare change bottle and come up with £27.30 in 5p pieces and £6.64 in pennies ( the only 4 coins that fit through the kneck are 1p, 5p, 20p and £1.. but the 20p's and the £1 coins never make it to the bottle.. )

Bacho's Pizza post has given me a craving now.. what's the legal amount that someone has to take in small change?

it's all bagged up into bank bags of £5 worth of 5p's and £1 worth of pennies..

would you trust a guy who gives you a bag of coins or would you count them all?

Sponsored Links
Cant remember the exact amount that counts as legal tender, but the only time someone is legally obliged to accept legal tender is in the settlement of a debt (you might be able to pass it off if you go to a place where you eat your pizza and tehn pay for it after, lol :LOL: )

But generally someone could refuse to serve you a pizza because you're too fat (no offence meant, old fruit :p) if they wanted, let alone paying with a heap of change

Sponsored Links
Has your local supermarket not got one of those 'change machines'? You pour your coins in and it gives you a ticket you then take to the Customer Service desk in exchange for notes (if you've deposited enough obviously). Then you can use it for whatever you like.

some of the machines take a lot of commission

I've bagged them in bank bags, why would I go to the supermarket when the bank takes them just fine..

i'm told the sperm bank is open and you'll get an excellent return on your deposit

if i had all the money i'd spent on drink, i'd spend it on drink

(Bishop Tutu)

Sponsored Links
Back