Ball Boy runs onto court..

Sponsored Links
that tennis player is a t055er!! he should be ashamed of himself.....

The ball boy won't be there next year (unless Viktor Troicki specially requests him) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
I watched the first two sets, intermittantly, great comeback by Murray (yay this is his year...err NOT!), but didn't see this incident, any links to video? Or did nothing happen? ie repercussions? Ended up watching 4-in-a-bed, guest house reviews, where one of the guests actually had an extendable mirror, and torch to look for dust....GAWD, TV is so banal.

I watched the first two sets, intermittantly, great comeback by Murray (yay this is his year...err NOT!), but didn't see this incident, any links to video? Or did nothing happen? ie repercussions? Ended up watching 4-in-a-bed, guest house reviews, where one of the guests actually had an extendable mirror, and torch to look for dust....GAWD, TV is so banal.

There's a video on the page I linked to. ;)

There's a video on the page I linked to. ;)

Sorry mate, I don't see/click linky's usually, so a let was called, did that affect the match/score? Obviously it's going to affect both players, but was it set point or anything? No more distraction than the lady players shouting and screaming or the Williams sister wearing flesh coloured pants.

Sponsored Links
Back