BALL PARK FIGURE (SOUTHERNERS NEED NOT REPLY )

Sponsored Links
cost me £1200 3yrs ago in parts alone.
worcester greenstar 30kw he
and im a an rgi
ok it had an optimer compensator fitted and has paid for its self in 2 years
:D

Dont tell me they have elastictrickery up there

blimey we are letting them norfen maankeys have it all knaa

(walks off in a pearly suit singing "doing the lamberth walk OI!" whilst eating jellied eels)

;)

Ay lad, 'appen I 'ad a bit of a leccy leak last wik.. But fixed it reet quick wen ah told the daft bat to ollways turn t' switch off wen pugs not in... Now then, where's me b****y whippet?

eeeeeeeeee thats gradely

(blimey charlie I sound like a bleedin native there, and now I have a craving for parkin!!!!!!!)

;)

LOL a friend who lives in Winchester had never heard of Parkin, nor Pork Scratchings.. And she thought I was mad asking to taste the beer before I bought a pint... I'm told that it is not the done thing in the Sooth :D

Sponsored Links
Parkin is a heavy duty kind of cake/ biscuit made from Syrup, molasses, oats and ginger among other healthy and invigorating ingredients... Seriously good... You'll be asking what beer is next.. ;)

Now that sounds very nice (being serious) Dont drink beer, I'm a southerner so its fairies lager.

Now that sounds very nice (being serious) Dont drink beer, I'm a southerner so its fairies lager.

LOL Not only is Parkin delicious but it is useful as a non setting sealant for sealing sleeved gas pipe, for use as flashing round vertical flues and as sound deadening on reverberating boiler cases... When I'm down South I tend to stick to Guinness though I'm sure that there must be some decent pubs doing locally brewed ale..

One is amused to hear of alternate uses for the primitive "Parkin" confection.
But what's "beer"?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back