Banham Front Door Lock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a front door I am having stripped. It has two Banham Security Locks on it that will need to be removed before I can send it off. Main one is a Double throw Rim Latch type lock the other secondary one is a Mortise lock. Are there any tips on their removal. The Rim Latch has one big screw head on the jamb side of the lock and two pairs of smaller screw heads. I presume the big screw is the main retaining screw whereas at least two of the others secures the barrel?

Sponsored Links
Hi did you ever find out how to remove the old style banham lock? I need to change the cylinder on mine but I cannot slide it out...

L111 fixing instructions attached

Attachments

• Banham-L111-Fixing-Instructions.pdf
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,241
Sponsored Links
Hi on this I have a similar issue. Trying to remove the whole banham lock. Have removed all the screws (2x grub screws, the long screw that seems to pin the barrel and 2x fixing screws that hold it to the door) but it won’t come off the door. Have tried holding the key to the open position. Does anyone know if there is something else pinning them to the door?

Any help much appreciated, thank you
IMG_1286.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1285.jpeg
    IMG_1285.jpeg
    248.7 KB · Views: 16

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back