BANK HOLIDAY BLUES

B

BOB.DOLE

I am glad its throwing down and i hope it last untill monday night, that would make MY day i was going out caravaning but i have a fault on my car, if i am not going NO one else is, i have been doing a rain dance all night and looks like its worked hee hee heee

Sponsored Links
I hope it will rain all w/end ..Then I can go straight to the 19th, without having to trudge round the other 18.. :LOL: ;)

Raindance. :LOL: ........You should be doing The Sun Ceremony over the B/H BOB ;) Hanging around wi` nowt to do:cool:

Nige F said:
Raindance. :LOL: ........You should be doing The Sun Ceremony over the B/H BOB ;) Hanging around wi` nowt to do:cool:
He can't, he will be taking notes at the local car boot sale for the inland revenue.

Sponsored Links
williams89 said:
Nige F said:
He can't, he will be taking notes at the local car boot sale for the inland revenue.

to be honest i think car booty,s are an exelant way of making a bit on the side , i bought 8 digi boxes of a chap for £12 and stuck them on ebay
i made a small fortune i sold each one for around £28. each plus £10 postal. And did they work god knows, i bought 3 walking sticks for £3
sold them for £27 each.

BOB.DOLE said:
williams89 said:
Nige F said:

to be honest i think car booty,s are an exelant way of making a bit on the side , i bought 8 digi boxes of a chap for £12 and stuck them on ebay
i made a small fortune i sold each one for around £28. each plus £10 postal. And did they work god knows, i bought 3 walking sticks for £3
sold them for £27 each.
Good for you. F*** the inland revenue.

Doing a raindance? But just think how many more peoples weekends you could of f***ed up if you had got your caravan out. The miles and miles of purgatorial tailbacks of people who can't pass you on country lanes. And then just as you finally reach a dual carriageway, and they can finally overtake, you could of turned down a side road. :evil:

Fratton sPark said:
Doing a raindance? But just think how many more peoples weekends you could of f***ed up if you had got your caravan out. The miles and miles of purgatorial tailbacks of people who can't pass you on country lanes. And then just as you finally reach a dual carriageway, and they can finally overtake, you could of turned down a side road. :evil:

Listen fratton breath we are a breath of fresh air to the roads just consider this how many lives have we saved by slowing the traffic down and stopping pratts like you flying down country lanes killing kids (b******d)

williams89 said:
BOB.DOLE said:
williams89 said:
Nige F said:

sold them for £27 each.

I wouldn't advise it.....I tried it and unlike the usual street ho's they charge tax!

Sorry Bob, have I hit a raw nerve, it was only meant as a light-hearted joke.
As I take it, your reply was too?

noodlz said:
williams89 said:
BOB.DOLE said:
williams89 said:
Nige F said:

sold them for £27 each.

I wouldn't advise it.....I tried it and unlike the usual street ho's they charge tax!

what are you on about

My wife an I enjoy going to the races for a flutter on the racetrack ..

to be honest , Maria , knows racing from her grandad , an dad , an will TELL ME what to bet ,as she does , I pick names ..lol ..lol

ITS Cartmel Race Meet , BRILLIANT DAY...
in Cumbria ...

Toffee lives there,

expext there
the gazebo tent regulars , an barbies /horray crowd ..:) :)
sad or what ..lol

I have asked Toffee

an my wife an I,
can bunk up if the rain gets to much ...lol..lol ;)

thanks toffs ..;) ;)

BOB.DOLE said:
noodlz said:
williams89 said:
BOB.DOLE said:
williams89 said:
Nige F said:

sold them for £27 each.

what are you on about

Wow...that's what they asked, but wanted me to be more specific!

Fratton sPark said:
OK Bob, through lack of an answer, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Don't be giving him any more benefit, Pompey lad, he already gets too much!

Sponsored Links
Back