Barristers striking

Exactly

That’s what I say :cool:
Of course the juniors are paid so little they can strike indefinitely, or get other jobs and apparently the seniors are minted so can strike indefinitely.

So no criminal cases will happen at all. Something has to break.

Sponsored Links
Same as this train driver caper

Blimey how hard can it be to drive a train ffs ?

2 week course in train driving and that would be pushing it ?
It takes a lot longer than that, 12 to 24 months, plus months of route learning and regular examinations on the rule book (in effect a complex safety manual), which you have to know by heart and on which you are repeatedly tested (every 6 months or so, 100% pass rate required). But a train driver also need to be able to act on it more or less automatically. How long did it take you to learn to drive? And how long before you were actually competent?

But hey, a C&G level 3 is below an A-level, isn't it? So most trades must be dummies and shouldn't be paid as much as a 21 y/o kid with a degree but no experience - only we all know that qualifications aren't, or at least shouldn't be, the arbiter.

These pay demands will be fuel to the fire for Inflation to burn all the more brightly through the winter months. CITI are warning of an inflation rate of 18% by February and if the pay demands are met then it will make it all the more likely.
A 15% pay demand!
If they'd put that out two years ago the Tories would've had a meltdown yet the party faithful are about to elect a woman as PM who believes cutting taxes her priority. Absolute madness.

These pay demands will be fuel to the fire for Inflation to burn all the more brightly through the winter months. CITI are warning of an inflation rate of 18% by February and if the pay demands are met then it will make it all the more likely.
A 15% pay demand!
If they'd put that out two years ago the Tories would've had a meltdown yet the party faithful are about to elect a woman as PM who believes cutting taxes her priority. Absolute madness.
Actually they're asking for 25%.

Sponsored Links
Actually they're asking for 25%.
I saw the news bulletin say 15% and i don't think inflation has gone up that much in the last hour - or are we living in the last days of the Weimar Republic?
Better get a wheelbarrow.

Daily Express journalists set to strike.
Journalists? :ROFLMAO:

How will the likes of hatejob and his gullible cronies cope without their daily feed of mistruth, bulls hit and outright lies. Poor old gammon duffers.

I saw the news bulletin say 15% and i don't think inflation has gone up that much in the last hour - or are we living in the last days of the Weimar Republic?
Better get a wheelbarrow.
The independent review said they needed a minimum of 15%, but that got sat on for a year and then only offered to take effect after a few more years.

The Criminal Bar have decided to push for more given the current rate of inflation and the delays.

I've had direct experience of working with a planning barrister in an appeal case. Brilliant mind and I was impressed with the forensic detail. Her fee was £18000 per day for a two day case + travel expenses at 45p per mile. Plus we did meet on site and had one office meeting beforehand. Myself and one of the other witnesses did smile - her office was about 3.5 miles down the road, so £36,006.30 all in for a couple of days. The bloke was in it for about two million quid and we won the case, so you could say good value?

Maybe you got the point then ?

What that you could be a plumber

If you say so ?

Train driver well you don’t have to steer the train or navigate through traffic ect ect

Barrister

Dare say you could put up a defence for a guilty as hell murderer and get them off ????

What that you could be a plumber

If you say so ?

Train driver well you don’t have to steer the train or navigate through traffic ect ect

Barrister

Dare say you could put up a defence for a guilty as hell murderer and get them off ????
No. You didnt understand, again.

Never mind.

Sponsored Links
Back