Bathroom store sale

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I'm going to be fitting a new bathroom in a 2 bed flat around about the end of May.

The bathroom store at the moment has the stuff I think I'll need at 50% off plus an extra 15% if I order before Monday.

At these prices am I stupid to hesitate or will I get a better deal elsewhere/there'll be another similar sale before May anyway??

Thanks in advance of your thoughts

RG

Sponsored Links
plenty of deals going on everywhere so worth a shop around.
never had any problems with bathstore but i find them over priced and i tend to buy elsewhere unless customer buys from bathstore.

The bathroom store at the moment has the stuff I think I'll need at 50% off plus an extra 15% if I order before Monday.

FFS. 50% OFF WHAT! Normal DFS / MFI / carpet city lies!

Sponsored Links
i'v fit customers own products bought from there and not impressed, fit a bath with cube style mixer tap from there 3 weeks ago, taps on back ledge, bath was flimsy so siliconed it to wall as well to stiffen wall edge up, turned water on and all fine, hrs later noticed taps leaking on joints when turned on, the mixer was made up of 3 different pieces, had to remove whole bath to change and customer had to buy the replacement tap off bathstore at £299 and wait to get money back later , terrible service , had at least 4 issues with there products and not fit that much, cheap import internals in the w/c's. :(

Thanks for the responses guys.

I think you're right, looking around it just seems 65% off expensive stuff anyway!

I'll wait.

AH so - Blath Strore from Peoples Republic of China - allegedly ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back