Bathroom Tile Issue - Advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just had some work done in bathroom that included the whole bath area being re-tiled. The whole job is immaculate, except one wall, for some reason the tiles on this one wall lean in to the right, the tile edge isn't straight going up the wall and it's driving me bonkers, I never did the work myself, workmen did it for our house.

Guy also put the shower rail up incorrectly (did the other end first then realised we had a wooden curtain beam at other end).

But the Tiles are my main issue, the misses says they are fine, but my OCD is in overdrive, am I right to request this one wall be done again? Or am I making a big deal over nothing? Would it be an easy job to straighten it out? Or would it be a from scratch job on this wall? Look at bottom of window frame, and how it goes out to the right as you move up, this also reflects on the tiles lines when looking square on.

Sponsored Links
Where are we looking again? I don't see ...

Have you tried and using a measuring tape, and looking to see if there is actually a difference, or even better a level?

Either the wall is out or the door is out. Which do you want to rectify?

Sponsored Links
if its a door then its for a hobbit.:)
looks like the arch on the window could well be out?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back