BAUMATIC MICROWAVE BTM25SS - HELP

MEJ

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - I have a Baumatic microwave about five years old model BTM25SS and ideally I would like a photo of the electrical/electronics to enable me to reconnect two or three wires. Here is the story.

As anyone who has this model will know it is a night mare to replace the bulb. You have to strip out half the electrics to get to it. I did it successfully about 3 years ago and attempted it again today. Unfortunately having inserted the new bulb but before I had completed reassembling the door bell rang and I was distracted for 20 minutes. When I got back to it there were two or three wires which I could remember for certain which tabs they had come from or which way round they went.

I reassembled it as I thought and when I turned the power on it didn't go bang and I thought everything was working. When I came to test it I discovered that it is not heating up whatever is put inside.

Does anyone have any ideas?

As I say the ideal solution is for someone to have a photo which I can cross reference against. Alternatively I can send a photo of how it is at the moment. I'm sure that it is only one wire that I have in the wrong place or not connected but without trying trial and error, which I'm a little uncertain about attempting, I am kind of stuck.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks very much,

Regards,

Martin Jackman

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back