Baxi 105e combi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have a baxi 105e and it has a very slight drip at what i think is a diaphram that works when the hot water tap is turned on, would i just need to replace the diaphram and does it take long?

Sponsored Links
Its just the stuffing box washer thats gone.... brass nut comes in the repair kit..... doddle job mate.

Turn mains cold off underneath, open hot tap.... remove m/switch, undo nut, replace youre done..

lovely job

Its just the stuffing box washer thats gone.... brass nut comes in the repair kit..... doddle job mate.

Turn mains cold off underneath, open hot tap.... remove m/switch, undo nut, replace youre done..

lovely job

Thanks for that ,any idea of the part number or what i have to ask for i.e what sort of repair kit.

Sponsored Links
Not got a part number for the repair kit off the top of my head, sure someone on here will do and will hopefull post it...
could try partsarena.com though (think thats the site)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back