BAXI 105E Low pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am wondering if you cn help, I have a Baxi 105he boiler and recently after the heating has been on a while it is switching off and the fault light for low pressure or pump fault appears. My pressure is now on 0 and the boiler will not come on at all. Am I able to top up the pressure somehow as I cant figure out how to do it?

I now have no heating or hot water so any help would be really useful

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Pressure need topping up. Theres some advice in the FAQs. Item number 6 HERE
number 31 on page three gives abit more info about pressure vessels and why you need to keep the pressure right.
Keep an eye on the pressure in future. It doesnt do any good letting your boiler go like that. I tell women to keep their 'girly things' near the boiler this way the pressure can be checked every month. Us blokes have to use a calendar

Slugs, some "girly things" on display near the boiler could give engineers the wrong idea :eek:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back