Baxi 105e Prob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all I have a Baxi 105e 2 years old and last week the radiaters just went cold,checking the boiler all the temperature lights were on(which was unusual cause I have it set at 60) also act as warning lights but none were flashing,the pump was running so I took a cover of here and another of there switched the power off and back on again still nothing turned the water temp to full and the burner kicked in but no c/h turned on the hot tap and ran some hot water of for about 2 mins then the c/h kicked back in and worked fine till yesterday then same thing happened again,this time I just ran some hot water for a while and its working fine again,Question is is this a warning something is gonna go,I don't have timer fitted or any thermastic rad valves

Sponsored Links
Tempting to suggest you're the latest member of Baxi's pcb "quality control" department.

Can't think of anything which would say "unstick", just cos you turned the temp up, though if the knob is connected to the board it might have wiggled a bad contact.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back