Baxi 105e problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When starting hot water or CH it appears to operate correctly but as the temp leds are rising the last one or 80deg lights on its own and the ignition switches off. accompanied by all the led's blinking for a short time
This is an intermittant fault
Dont know if this is a coincidence but if i twiddle the thermostat controls and turn them up slightly it seems to clear the fault and work ok

have i a faulty pcb or one of the sensors ?

Sponsored Links
sounds like pcb to me mate :confused: watch out if you do get one as they have changed all the part numbers for these and the part number for pcb in the book is wrong :(

gazthepottertonengineer said:
sounds like pcb to me mate :confused: watch out if you do get one as they have changed all the part numbers for these and the part numb :rolleyes: er for pcb in the book is wrong :(

Can you help me.We have a baxi 105e. We have similar problems with no hot water and 80 degree light flashing. This is intermittent. Tonight we put heating on but the light was flashing again and no heating. Twiddled abit and heating on ok.

I would like to know how much a plumber would charge to fix fault. I live in High Wycombe.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Baxipotterton do a guaranteed fix flat fee I can't remember how much 180 or something. Since it seems you need a pcb, possibly, it might be an advisable route for you.

Don't worry on the whole it's a good boiler, you shouldn't be forking out those sort of bills all the time.

the 80 degree light is the ch thermistor faulty replace that before the pcb only about £20 requires a drain down max 1 hour labour

You sure about the part number Jason? I got
Baxi 5112380 PCB
Printed Circuit Board (H01-109) Replaces 248074 (E66-459)

well under a £ton

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back