Baxi 105e Timer?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know if it's possible to get an electronic timer to fit downstairs (the boiler is upstairs) for this model and is it easy to fit? I've looked at the Baxi website but couldn't find any info on there. :confused:

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Any timeswitch will do the job, wires into the external control terminals. If you have a room stat this will need incorporated aswell. Check baxi website under literature.

Thanks for that. I can't see any terminals on the outside of the boiler though, do I have to remove the timer and plug something in to replace it?

No you can leave the integral one in place and just set it to constant. The wiring terminal for the boiler is inside the boiler behind the control panel. Just follow where the main power supply is going in.

Sponsored Links
If you have a roomstat why not swap it for a programmable one & leave clock on constant. If not you will probably need a sparky to comply with partp as a htg eng co only fit a remote timer within approx 1.5m of boiler

Thanks again for the advice ;)

Think I have it sorted now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back