baxi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
'fan or flue fault' iluminated,240v for a split second at fan then fault indictor iluminated. New pcb fitted and now hot water works fine but central heating fires up for a couple of seconds and then shuts down with flame failure indicator now iluminated as if the sensing electrode has'nt picked up the flame but hot water works fine.Thinking the new pcb may be faulty but any ideas on what may be wrong what i might be missing would be greatly appreciated

Sponsored Links
It could well be a faulty PCB. Or another fault!

However, you say its new!

Where did you get it?

How much did you pay for it?

Tony

hi,thanks for the reply, i got it from parts center at a cost of just over £100+vat. I've checked burner pressure low/high,ntc's etc as have also rang Baxi tech but to no avail so have ordered a replacement pcb.Will let you know how i get on.

Are you GS registered?

If so you should be asking these questions in the CC part of this site!

Tony

Sponsored Links
Hi Tony, i am GS registered but new to this site so i will remember for future use. Just to let you know it was a faulty new pcb which was changed by Parts Center without hesitation, thank god because i was starting to bang my head on the wall thinking what could be wrong, many thanks Gavin

You seem to have missed that you need to register for the CC!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back