Baxi 80e Boiler - leak

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I have a Baxi 80e boiler and there is a leak from the 3-way valve assembly. Just behind the front section, where the rear section attaches on to the front section, there are two grub screws (top and bottom of the valve) and two holes on the sides. Water seems to be dripping from the hole on the left side.

Does anyone have any idea what would cause water to leak from here and how it can be fixed? Is it likely to be a long job if I get someone to look at it and would it require replacing the 3-way valve assembly?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Hi again, I'm having trouble finding the part number for the washer pack :oops: . When I look at the hydraulics parts list for this boiler there doesnt appear to be a separate O-ring indicated at the place where the leak is coming from. I don't suppose you could you let me know the part number for the washer pack please?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back