Baxi 80e Diverter Valve Woes

you sure your not speaking about the gland nut on front of diaphragm housing that microswitch attached to ?

Sponsored Links
So you have never replaced the castellated nut the DHW pin passes through,,just silicone it evertime?for the sake of a part for a tenner why fûke on with it?
Yep replaced that from the crap kit I got, thats what started leaking after 2 days use, so I had to put the old one back on thats when I polished the spindle etc to get the crud off.
But it is the O ring in the castellated nut that is buggered on my original even using grease it is just too tight and will not move freely

you sure your not speaking about the gland nut on front of diaphragm housing that microswitch attached to ?
No you remove the front Diaphram housing via 2 screws and 2 pipes it is the bit that that attaches to which is on the front of the manifold.

Sponsored Links
lazy i know what bit your on about , i am replying to durham

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back