Baxi 80e?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Chaps,

Whats the opinion on here of the Baxi 80e (yes, I know its a combi!), what are they like reliability wise and quality wise please?

Thanks in advance!

Baz

Sponsored Links
Average middle of the road boiler, crappy flow rate, physically bigger than a lot of its counterparts, absolutely nothing special

NB if this board is going to change very mild adjectives like cr@ppy to somthing else, the least it can do is spell them right - I mean what does "rubishy" mean? is it russian? :)

kevplumb said:
give it to them straight artfull dont mess about :LOL:

he he, I think a lot of people regard baxi / potterton as a quality manufacturer, have they ever seen a baxi brazilia? now there's a fine product :D

Sponsored Links
Riiiiggghht... getting the feeling there are better alternatives out there...! Whats recommended instead, Worcester-Bosch, Vaillant.....?

Regarding the flow rate though, the Baxi seems marginally higher than a WB24cdi...?

Thanks again,

Baz

ArtfulBodger said:
kevplumb said:
give it to them straight artfull dont mess about :LOL:

he he, I think a lot of people regard baxi / potterton as a quality manufacturer, have they ever seen a baxi brazilia? now there's a fine product :D

Barcelona!!!......I love getting a call to service a brazilia

Spend the £50 extra and get the 105e for the better flow rate. Always found the baxi to be better than the worcester especially when another tap is turned on .Also far cheaper to repair if they go wrong which is seldom and found them far more reliable than nore expensive worcesters. Pipework can also be hidden behind the boiler so if its on show it looks a lot nicer

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back