Baxi Bermuda

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just had my Baxi Bermuda Inset 2 BS boiler serviced and everything went O.K. only for the engineer to note that some of the coals needed replacing.
I got down to my local Plumb Centre to find that the coals I needed were only sold in packets of 10 ( when I only need three!) and the price was £59!
I have contacted Baxi but they cannot help as they do not sell parts to customers.
I have contacted a plumbing company who wants to know what my GC number is! I only have the following:- boiler number 44-075-01 and then one number on the side of the fire CE 0086 and a component number on the back of the fender -238933.
If anyone can give me the position of my GC number I would be grateful.
Also anyone know where I can buy these coals at a reasonable price?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
The part number will be in the fire instructions near the back with the GC number of the model of fire on the front page probably.
Sorry page 2. and Page 30 for an Inset 3 fire
GC no E59 197 Coals Loose Pack of 9 Manufacturer part no 247327
Check on tha Baxi site or parts areana for the correct model.

Looking at the instructions I think you will be Ok with these part numbers.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for all the help given.
I contacted Baxi this morning and they eventually found the parts number and the GC.
They also gave me an address ,not too far away, that were very friendly and much cheaper than the first port of call,even though the parts are genuine Baxi!
Hopefully problem now solved.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back