baxi boiler help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI boys i have just signed up to this site and i have a question for you, I had a baxi 105e boiler installed in my airing cupboard three years ago and i get this bang bang bang banging in the boiler when the heating is on -every 2 or 3 minutes. I have bleed the rads many times, i have even kept the valves open slightly to keep the pressure up while bleeding the rads , but the noisy hammering still comes back i find it hard to get any sleep through the winter and so dose the kids when the heating is on , i really hope you can help:evil: :evil: :confused: :evil: :confused:

Sponsored Links
could be overheating, do the rads get hot or very hot, (try turning the heating off for a peaceful sleep)

Blocked return filter, scaled heat exchanger, heating stat faulty, pump not working well, bypass not fitted or blocked.......take your pick.

You leave the valves open, then what is happening is pressure is going above 3 bar and safety valve is opening ang closing with a bang.

Get leak fixed that is causing rads to empty and get filling loop turned off

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back