baxi boiler problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i found this great site while looking for help with my boiler.
Here is the problem any advice would be very welcomed.
i have a baxi solo wm40/4rs boiler, tonight it will not flare up when i switch on the hw or the ch. I have checked the pump and that is working fine.Is there a fuse somewhere in the boiler i can check?
The pilot light is lit any ideas please as i have 2 small children who are gonna be cold tonight if i can not fix this damm thing.
Manythanks all..

Sponsored Links
its awful mate...you wait a whole 36 minutes and everyone ignores you.

makes you wonder if you are really really impatient or just down right rude. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
just down right rude it is then :LOL:

brrr....think ill just bump that heating up a notch.....ahh thats better

Hey "sausage roll" why dont you treat your family to a new boiler instead of going out on the **** every night.

Mate ignore these planks. I aplogise for their attitude.

Clearly u have a problem with the Flux Capacitor valve on the boiler which fails commonly on this model.

sausagedog said:
YOU ALL GOT TO LIVE REAL SAD LIVES TO VISIT A rubbish SITE LIKE THIS. YOU SHOULD ALL GET OUT MORE
S A D O S

:LOL: says the man who visited the site.

Priceless.

Trance Nation said:

Clearly u have a problem with the Flux Capacitor valve on the boiler which fails commonly on this model.

I think you are a little confused the "flux capacitor" was not used on this model as it was found to be unstable instead the more reliable and robust "tacion converter" was used,however the main problem here seems to be the "ferite coil" coupled with the fact that the owner is a hopeless drunk.

Baxmax said:
Trance Nation said:

I think you are a little confused the "flux capacitor" was not used on this model as it was found to be unstable instead the more reliable and robust "tacion converter" was used,however the main problem here seems to be the "ferite coil" coupled with the fact that the owner is a hopeless drunk.

dont forget the selubricator, that plays havoc with the giggly pin if it goes out of alignment it does

corgiman said:
Baxmax said:
Trance Nation said:

dont forget the selubricator, that plays havoc with the giggly pin if it goes out of alignment it does

Have you got a part no, for the "giggly pin" for this model,i cant seem to find it on pats arena ?

sausagedog said:
any ideas please as i have 2 small children who are gonna be cold tonight if i can not fix this damm thing.

Well I should have expected you would have done the normal thing and called an emergency boiler repair service. You can find them in Yellow Pages and other directories.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back