baxi boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me out on why my raidiators are loosing heat and cooling down. Nothing has been changed in the central heating and it has only been happenning for a couple of days. All radiators have been blead but my living room radiator is the only one that doesnt heat up at all and the pipes are cold?

dont no the model number.

Can anyone help as my girlfriend is due to give birth in 2 weeks.

Very much appreciated if anyone can help on a bit of advice.
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
Ill have to wait untill i go back home to find out the model number.

No it doesnt have a trv.

Yes it is a sealed system.

Do you have any suggestions on why this is happening?

Sponsored Links
The model number for the baxi boiler is wm 282 rs c.h.b if that can help to identify the problems that im having.

As space says it wont be sealed.
Things to check
is pump working
If you have motorised valves is the heating one staying open when there is a demand for heatin . not unusual for motor when its starting to fail to open and close every 10/15 minute cycles so rads dont get the heat into them.
Is it microbore pipework ,manifolds could be partially blocked

I have checked the boiler and there is no gauge that shows the BAR (so i cant check what bar the system is etc 1-1.5)? As i had one of them on my last combi boiler in ma old house and this is not a combi.
If the manifolds are partially blocked how can i unblock it?

Turn off all the other rads and see if that one heats up.

But first check that both valves are at least part open on the cold rad.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back