baxi central heating boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a wall-mounted Baxi central heating boiler. The oveflow is constantly dripping (more than dripping actually). How can this be cured?

Sponsored Links
I take it you mean you have a Baxi system boiler and the drip is coming from the pressure relase valve pipe outside rather than an overflow from the loft?

It will be necessary to decide why its dripping! That may be a pressure or dirt related problem or both.

Then the related cause needs to be dealt with and the valve cleaned or replaced.

Tony

gas4you said:
I take it you mean you have a Baxi system boiler and the drip is coming from the pressure relase valve pipe outside rather than an overflow from the loft?

If he has a system boiler, he won`t have a blow off, it`s not pressurised.

Sponsored Links
Bamber gaspipe said:
gas4you said:

If he has a system boiler, he won`t have a blow off, it`s not pressurised.

ER

bamber a SYSTEM boiler is a SEALED unvented boiler

check your books again

the reason they are called a SYSTEM is that the have all the nescessary componants to seal a central heating system IE a pump over heat stat expansion vessel and a PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE

very unlike you to make this sort of mistake

kevplumb said:
system boiler has the ex vessel pump etc in the case :rolleyes:

leave it alone bonny lad :eek:

Maybe I should sort out my system boilers from my conventional boilers, while I`m at it maybe have a look at room sealed. Sorry Kev & all involved :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back