Baxi Combi 105 HE ( OVER PRESSURISED )

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all , just had a Baxi Combi 105 HE installed and the pressure looks as if it is to high reading over 2.5 , i am a competent diyer and is there any way i can release the pressure myself or is it tim to get them out again , i just had the system power flushed and it seemed ok at first but this morn i looked and the pressure is just in the red , help please , ;)

Sponsored Links
Jase

Pressure will rise if boiler heating is on 2.5 seems ok, but if boiler not in use 2.5 when cold is too much, should be max 1.5, vent a radiator to reduce pressure if neccessary.

thank you , it is jst a worry has i have never had combi and you here alsorts , it is just out of the green and in the red , only just is this ok , :)

Good way to check pressure is when boiler is cold, should read between
1 bar and 1.5, if it is higher bleed a radiator to reduce pressure.
But there is also a pressure releif valve that will release water pressure from the boiler if the pressure rises to higher than 3 bar.
This water will be discharged outside a discharge pipe outside your property so no need to worry.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back