baxi combi 105he

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am having probs with the pressure on my boiler, I released water via one of my heaters about a bucket load in 24 hrs to get the pressure down to just under 1bar. the system is on hot water only at the mo. But within2 hrs without using the hot water it has risen to nearly 3bar again, I have released pressure each time but it just continues to rise. the filling loop tap is definately closed.
Can anyone help :confused:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
To change a plate on one of these is a relatively straight forward job.
Should not take more than half hour and part only costs 45 quid so dont let anyone tell you its really expensive part.
Some people will also change the seals which are about 3 quid each and there is 4.
Personally i have never had a prob with seals leaking after changing but nothing up with belt an braces approach.

If your used to taking things apart it is a doddle to do as once boiler is drained its only 2 screws to undo and wiggle the bit out of a tight space

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back