BAXI COMBI 133 HE ignition problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i hope someone can comfirm my findings the boiler stopped working and displayed the fault light on looking in the fault chart found that it was the ignition so i striped the boiler and started checking the ignition system like the spark electrode with sparked ok ive checked the usual things like frozen condense pipe so i took the cover off the burner box and found that the membrain over the burner was all torn would this be the problem because now ive reinstated all the parts and now the boiler seams to pop in the burner box quite loudly so quickly turned off and left it can anybody help as ive checked the price of this part and its very expenisive if im wrong thanks neil

Sponsored Links
ive checked the price of this part and its very expenisive if im wrong thanks neil
dont forget to add the price of an engineer to fit the part (if thats it) as well, it is a job for RGI.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back