baxi eco tec not lighting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i've just connected a salus wireless room stat to my baxi ecotec 33 he, forgot to remove link wire and blew 2amp quickblow fuse, replaced all fuses, boiler going through motions fan pump etc but not igniting error code e133 keeps coming up. Is there anything that i should be doing or anything else that may have been damaged. cheers

Sponsored Links
Daft question? But is the gas supply turned on? 133 is lack of gas or flame rectification fault

:confused: have you got a multimeter? if you have check the voltage on the P.C.B at the X2 connector block your locking for 230-240 across terminal 2 and 5

Sponsored Links
check the impulse tube that is connected to the gas valve and fan venturi is not "kinked " in anyway,this usually occurs due to the length of the tube,as the control panel is re-fitted it can "kink" the tube thus causing no signal to the gas valve resulting in e133......
Kinky eh :cool:

finally got it sorted, regulator on gas meter had failed causing intermittent gas pressure problem. cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back