Baxi Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Baxi 105HE fan or flue fault?

Hi all, ok I have a Baxi 105he with a fan or flue fault light on, this started every few weeks and got worse until a full failer, i have changed the APS and this fixed the fault for all of two hour. i have checked for blocked Venturi,all APS pipes are fine. the boiler is again working intermittently.
the boiler is about 18 months old. and had no other fault until now, im guessing the PCB,any other things i can check before going down the new PCB route.
Regards
and are the pcb on these models prone to fail? and if so what parts ,dry joints etc
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Update the pcb has now been changed for a new one 5112380,and the above problem is still present so now had a brand new aps and pcb, has been a slight change since new pcb, the fan/flue light comes on as before but after about 25 seconds the boiler lights and the fault light goes out. any clues??

Sponsored Links
Have you measured the pressure from the venturi?

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back