baxi he80 plus condensing boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have the above boiler and would like to fit a room thermostat i know a wireless one with a receiver is the best idea but can the receiver be fitted to this type of boiler and if so how?

Sponsored Links
remove link from term 1&2
term1 is the 240 supply
term 2 is the witched output from the external control

if in doubt get an expert as live wires sting a bit

Take no notice of bingo, he's working on a different boiler!

The room stat needs to be connected to the junction box normally found in the airing cupboard. If it was wired correctly it's usually connected across terminals 4 and 5.

Take no notice of bingo, he's working on a different boiler!

The room stat needs to be connected to the junction box normally found in the airing cupboard. If it was wired correctly it's usually connected across terminals 4 and 5.

damn your good

indeed i was working on a combi80he

thought i was missing a couple of pipes there

Sponsored Links
i am talking about a wireless room stat, there is no box in the airing cupbord to conect to , my boiler is in the garage and i have a control box in the utility which is a 24 hour timer, its a centauplus c11 by horstmann there is a dropdown pannel on the boiler with a termial block showing a small diagram and above termials 3 and 4 it says roomstat on 1 and 2 it says timer but on 5 and a + it says Baxi intellistat only

Fraid not Bingo!

You're on a Band B spa range 80 HE ( term 1 and 2)

This is a totally different boiler, available as heat only or.... unlike the poster let on, a combi

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back