Baxi or WB

Paul Barker said:
And you do come to loyaly installers next day, so original poster ask your installer if he is in the loyalty program.

what do u mean the loyalty program?

thanks

Sponsored Links
Installers subscribe to it via the Baxipotterton website free of charge. They collect 250 points (worth about one sock out of a pair) for each boiler (nothing for fires). I think they are offering extra points for the Platinum to help get us promoting it; that and taking us out on the ****.

The key benefit to being in the scheme is that you (the installer) have a special phone number to call Heatteam out to a repair, they guarantee a next day response ( and have made it so far for me) and you get a 2 year parts and labour guarantee on all the boilers you sell. If they don't make the 24 hrs we get 1,000 points I think it is , shucks I've never had it, they keep turning up on time however hard I try to catch them out!

Don't worry about the thing where they take us out to promote their stuff, all manufacturers do it in conjunction with local merchants, Delongi radiator one was the best round here. I wouldn't want that rep's job, spends his whole life away from home out on the **** with plumbers talking about the screws that come with his radiators. Might be what some people like to do but it struck me as a totally sad and lonely life.

I have nothing but praise for the BP organisation. I don't mind their kit either, but I have my favourite from another stable.

Regards reliability over the past 5 years i have fitted several hundred baxi combi`s in this time i have had 4 play up under warranty 2 where faulty boards 1 was a faulty plate heat ex an one for making a strange noise. And in past few months have fitted diaphragms to 2 of the very first boilers i fitted which is a very cheap and simple repair on the baxi . Also the water delivery seems to be far better than the worcester. Done a lot of work on worcesters when i worked for BG as they fit loads of them and found them to be less reliable and a lot more expensive to fix

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back