Baxi Solo 2 60 PF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have a Baxi Solo 2 60 PF, with a 3 way valve Full pumped system. The problem is is the pump runs all the time. I have checked the wiring best I can and it seems to be fine. I also think the 3 way valve is working correctly.

Can anyone offer any advice to fix this.

Any help much appreciated
cheers, Grant

Sponsored Links
Have you tried turning the power off to the boiler for 30secs then turning it back on?

Worth a try before bunging out for a new pcb, but as ollski says the pcb is a very common thing to cause this problem on these.

Thanks for the replies.

Anyone got any idea where I may get a circuit diagram for the PCB for the Baxi Solo (PCB Part No 231711).

what kind of price is a replacement?

Sponsored Links
I doubt anyone will have an actual circuit diagram for the pcb, manufacturers don't usually want anyone to know his level of detail :rolleyes:

Retail is £164.33, but you should be able to source a better price than this to fit yourself, if that is what you intend to do.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back