Baxi Solo 3 40 PF how do i relight pilot PLEASE PLEASE

Thanks Kev that was all i wanted not to get questioned on how i pay my rent...may seem odd to you Tony but i dont have spare money lying round to pay for things like that even if it is JUST £100.

Is this relevant?

You are entitled to have heating and hot water in your rented flat ( in my view. )

Since engineers are usually available at a weekend, albeit at a small extra cost, ( I just charge an extra £10 ! ) I think that your agent should pay the extra to avoid you the inconvenience of a weekend being cold.

If they will not get someone, then I would say that you are entitled to compensation for the inconvenience if an engineer is available.

Its not a question of you paying for the repair, thats the landlords responsibility, OK you would have to pay the engineer on the day, but you would then deduct it from the rent.

I have known of tenants who move into a hotel at the landlords expense when he does not sort out the heating.

A friend of mine and his wife moved into a hotel for SIX WEEKS when the kitchen fitters caused a flood in his house ! But then he is a retired solicitor and does not put up with any nonsense!

Tony

Sponsored Links
:rolleyes: it's probably a sealed system,can you see a small pressure guage next to the boiler or in the airing cupboard?

if you can see a guage what pressure is it indicating?

What letting agent are you through. I work for some that are good enough to trust me if a tenant calls me out direct if the office is closed.

Are there any lights on the front of the boiler at all when the heating or hot water is supposed to be on?

If not check the 3 amp fuse in the main heating switched fuse outlet as an easy starter.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back