baxi solo 3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
excuse the pathetic plea for help but i rarely work on anything but worcesters..

baxi solo 3 50 pf

when switched on it lights up ok and burms for 20 plus minutes then it swicthes off for a minute and fires and runs for two minutes closes down goes through ignition sequence for a minute then lights for two minutes and repeats ad infinitum

i have replaced ( with know 'good parts') pcb fan and sensor unit with new parts gasvalve and electrode and thermistors and over heat stat. inlet pressure and working pressure and gas rate are spot on and working pressure only changes when solinoid closes gas valve, flue is clear..

Sponsored Links
A.P.S or A.P.S tubes are worth a look,check the continuity of the electrode lead.Failing all rip it out and fit a Berty ;)

i'm lucky to have a ready supply of the damn things so the APS and tubes and ignition lead have already being swapped the berty could be the final answer but i dont like giving up when the solution will be simple in the end..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back