baxi solo pf 2

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, boiler will not fire up, pump runs on start up, boiler light on, fan comes on, then just clicks off/on, no hint of ignition.
Tried new APs as it seemed to be dropping out, fan appears to be in good order, boiler regulary serviced, any ideas

Sponsored Links
I am the corgi guy, recently qualified though have been in industry for a number of years, so finding my feet with boiler problems.
Fan gasket is in good order, have come accross similar problems on this type of boiler, 2 out of 3 being the pcb the other a seized fan.

well if the faskets fine to flue gasket is ok, have you tried cleaning the pilot injecto. obvious i know but... :LOL: .

btw that gasket should be nice and fat and spongey.... feel it. it may look ok but is actually dust and makes no seal. this will cause pilot issues.

Sponsored Links
Does the aps, switch over as soon as the fan starts?

Hi baxpoti, changed aps as tend to carry one as back up, can get the fan to stay on by blowing/sucking on air pipe from aps but still nothing on ignition side, rang baxi tech but need to be in front of boiler to carry out their checks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back