baxi solo pfl 3, kettling.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
wonder if anyone has any advice, i have a baxi solo pfl 3 boiler which has had a new PCB fitted this year.I have a new Grundfoss pump and new honeywell 3 way valve fitted this year.Everything has been working nicely for months until last week when i was woken by this noise from the radiator.The room i sleep in is directly above the boiler.The noise was like kettling coming up the pipes to the radiator, when i went downstairs to the boiler you can hear it there but seemed louder up in the bedroom.This noise seems only to be there when the boiler is burning.I have increased the pump speed but this has not made any differance, i have checked in the loft to make sure the header tank has water in and its fine.I can hear this noise all around the house from the rads. Any advice would be appriciated, Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Hi Seco Services,
Thank you for a very fast reply i shall go buy some tomorrow, your a star. Thank you

make sure you drain the f/e enough or it will just sit in the f/e tank.

Sponsored Links
ok-wink.gif

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back