Bay windows (measuring)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A while ago I was about to undertake the replacement of my bay windows, I use a trade only based company to get upvc windows as I receive a much better price, however, I do not know how to measure them nor does the company I use offer a measuring service, therefore I am in limbo. Around december of last year I asked this same question and received an answer from a kind sole who gave me detailed written instruction along with a picture of a bay window. However, as Murphys Law dictates, now I have come to use this information and despite it being stored on my watched topics for forever and a day, it has mysteriously disapeared, I now cannot find this information anywhere on DIYnot and therefore would ask the kind individual or anybody else out there if they could give me some assistance, please - thank you

Sponsored Links
I can survey it for you and supply the windows if your not to far......

Sponsored Links
thank you for the offer for survey and supply but I will have to decline at this stage, although i will bear you in mind, although i am near dover so it might be a bit of a drive for you!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back