BBC can’t be real can it!

Sponsored Links
Russian police always seem to treat people who are in a demo reasonably and not cart that many off.

Personally in terms of reports about protests I think it's best to listen to well established media that have reporters there. There comments are that the demo's are not that big compared with population levels. This is usually what happens in other countries even here. These reporters are used to looking at things like this. The fact that they can still reports is interesting and from Russia.

Yes its real. It isn’t a free country. Hopefully all the snowflakes here winging about their rights and the blm lot will realise how good they actually have it
WTF has war in Ukraine got to do with BLM?
As usual some daft 'apeth trying to be derogatory toward BLM for no possible reason.

Shelling nuke power stations now! o_O Summat very twisted in that brain.

No, that was Ukranian Nazi insurgents, Putin said so.

Russia just increased prison sentence for anybody being critical of the Kremlin to 15 years. That includes protesters, journalists, Youtubers, bloggers - anybody.

Easy to see why China and North Korea are allied with Russia.

Sponsored Links
If they'd wanted to blow it up, the result wouldn't have been a fire in a training building. First the Russians wouldn't let the fire brigade put the fire out, then they did allow them.
Smacks more of incompetence /accident than design, to me.

Wouldn't mind being carted off by these Russian police women
7c25aad56af445ee9afc8f7c0cff136b.jpg

If they'd wanted to blow it up, the result wouldn't have been a fire in a training building.

It does seem that they are trying to provoke international response.

Or it could just be that they don't want to blow up a nuclear power station, but just do enough to take it over. Which they appear to have achieved.

Russia just increased prison sentence for anybody being critical of the Kremlin to 15 years.
Chinese whispers - that isn't what they have done.

Help - Don't like human quoting and thanking me. My posts are based on what I know from available info. It's often available for all. Problem is that there are several sources some more inclined to change facts.

Chinese whispers - that isn't what they have done.

Help - Don't like human quoting and thanking me. My posts are based on what I know from available info. It's often available for all. Problem is that there are several sources some more inclined to change facts.
No, that's the sentence for anyone saying that Russia is invading the Ukraine to a large enough audience.

Sponsored Links
Back