BBC Comedy

He gave everyone shít. I know you didn't want to say it, but I find him funny now in that I never used to find him funny.
His racist jokes are funny because they are funny.
Where Jim Davidson isn't funny in the slightest.
Because they hit your own mindset

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Unfunny, written and commissioned by a committee. Steptoe and son, faulty towers, fools and horses wouldn't stand a chance now. The beeb have had their budget cut to be fair so are cautious about risking new material.
Budget cut? You wouldn't think so when they're paying a million for Gary to talk about football clips for 15 mins a week, and Huw Edwards 400K to read an autocue (and now not reading anything but still being paid). Rinse and repeat. Ridiculous organisation.

Besides which, a big budget isn't needed to make good comedy.

I haven't watched HIGNFY for a few years, but I had a go last night. It was pretty good. I think Alexander Armstrong is a great host, as he has brilliant delivery and timing and can be caustic and charming at the same time.

The premise was good for 'Ghosts' but i couldn't get on with the characters or the script. Maybe i'll give it another go when i've nothing better to do.

It was filmed at Place Farm owned by the Duchess of Roxborough who died and left it to one Bamber Gascogne

Place was rammed with artefacts

Henry the 8th apparently had a 40 course meal there ??

It was filmed at Place Farm owned by the Duchess of Roxborough who died and left it to one Bamber Gascogne

Place was rammed with artefacts

Henry the 8th apparently had a 40 course meal there ??
You mean Henry VIII had a starter for ten?

Sponsored Links
Back