BBQ in Porch/Drive? A No Go?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

I have covered porch/drive which I am guessing is unsafe to BBQ under due to the risk of fire?

mbeLH6Y

https://imgur.com/a/mbeLH6Y

Sponsored Links
Nope, I wouldn't risk it unless it's one of those small disposable ones that sit on the floor (more space).
Plus the smoke will mean your lovely white ceiling will get spoiled.

That's good enough for me folks. Will not entertain the idea. Thanks for the advice.

Sponsored Links
Personally I would of thought it would be fine, as long as it was done nearer the front.

Use a weber type chimney briquette starter to get the coals going -do it a distance away. Once the coals are alight there is almost no smoke.

If you spread the coals so they are to either side of the grate and not in the centre where the initial cooking is done, you will avoid flare ups.

Personally I would of thought it would be fine, as long as it was done nearer the front.

Use a weber type chimney briquette starter to get the coals going -do it a distance away. Once the coals are alight there is almost no smoke.

If you spread the coals so they are to either side of the grate and not in the centre where the initial cooking is done, you will avoid flare ups.

I'm actually mostly using gas

Sponsored Links
Back