beco dwd 8650w Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys, my Beko dishwasher has almost stopped working, it started to make a buzzing noise from arond the area of the programme select knob part way through a wash cycle (anyone), now it starts to power down during a cycle and then back on, it does sound abit weazy when it powers down (think that might be the pump losing power) then it starts again and seems to stick on a time then carries on washing, now it has stopped completing a cycle altogether.
Any ideas??????

Sponsored Links
Ok gUys had a look through similar posts, had the dishwasher on the tilt as explained in other posts, laid it on its side took off the bottom panel to have a look at the pump.
Pump looks in good order, impellar turning with the notchiness of the magnets (hope you get what i mean). Had a good look around whilst cover was off. Had a ook at that flood switch thingy, seems ok you can here the micro switch clicking when you move the float so thats ok aswell.
Refitted machine selected programme 5 a 1hr 36 min programme, ran as usual until minute 1hr 22min, then it sits there and does the same thing of powering down then on again whilst the display flickers and goes off as do all the other lights on the front panel, eventually it moved off that time after buzzing away again, still running now but Ive still got the same problem, anyone got any ideas at all on this?

OK people, its still playing up, has anyone got any ideas as to what might be the problem, from the symptons i,ve given, i,m now thinking pcb board, whilst the misss is thinking buy a new one!!!!!!
Somebody help me please.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back