Bee Gees

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did anyone else go to the NEC last Saturday to see the Bee Gees or whats left of them?

I thought it was pretty good but could of been better.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
And when you heard that voice it gave you the he bee gee bees...

Did anyone else go to the NEC last Saturday to see the Bee Gees or whats left of them?

I thought it was pretty good but could of been better.

We were visiting friends in South Africa in 1998 and they had tickets to see them in Pretoria. Unfortunately, we were flying home 5 days before the concert otherwise we could have seen them too. Would have been a good one in the open air arena.

Really regret missing the concert. Not sure if it would be the same now with just one Bee Gee left.

I think you guys are right out of order making jokes about his dead brothers. FFS, It's a tragedy. :cry:

We have lost some very gifted musicians/songwriters/singers over the years and the departed members of the Gibb family are no exception.

What a heavenly supergroup those musicians would make with Mercury at the front they could be named............Right Fred's Dead :evil:

We have lost some very gifted musicians/songwriters/singers over the years and the departed members of the Gibb family are no exception.

What a heavenly supergroup those musicians would make with Mercury at the front they could be named............Right Fred's Dead :evil:

We have lost real artists ..... but then again we have the xfactor t provide us with new ones :cry: :cry: :cry: ... the only thing they can play is a xbox.. :cry: :cry:

Sponsored Links
Back