Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

No not avoiding it just focusing on the events of Oct the 7th that the 'few' decent people won't forget.

Sponsored Links
Why don't you find out what's been happening for many years before October last and see why it happened.
Mottie perhaps thought it was just random and spontaneous....?

Not interested in what happened many years before - there will be several versions of it anyway depending on your point of view but what is undeniable is the reason for the current situation in Gaza. What single event triggered it was all I was asking. Nobody seems to want to mention it.

Not interested in what happened many years before - there will be several versions of it anyway depending on your point of view but what is undeniable is the reason for the current situation in Gaza. What single event triggered it was all I was asking. Nobody seems to want to mention it.
More a collection of events, mostly in the West Bank, where illegal settlements are still being taken by Jews.
You can 'read all about it' in "Zion and the Art of Armageddon", for instance.

Sponsored Links
I don't think there is a single event.

It's a culmination of many events. Lots of faults on both sides.

Nobody involved is fully right or fully wrong.

It is actually quite complex. If you wanted to look at it more.

Otherwise yes, it's all 1 sided.

I don't think there is a single event.
I disagree. Do you think it would be exactly the same now in Gaza with 35,000 dead and half the place flattened with bombing if the attack that took place on October 7th hadn't have happened?

I disagree. Do you think it would be exactly the same now in Gaza with 35,000 dead and half the place flattened with bombing if the attack that took place on October 7th hadn't have happened?
You are only looking at 1 part of a picture, so you see what you want to see.

You are only looking at 1 part of a picture, so you see what you want to see.
I'm looking at the CURRENT situation in Gaza. Again, irrespective with what has happened in the past, do you think Gaza would be in the same situation if Israel hadn’t have been invaded on October 7th? Simple question requiring only a yes or no answer.

I'm looking at the CURRENT situation in Gaza. Again, irrespective with what has happened in the past, do you think Gaza would be in the same situation if Israel hadn’t have been invaded on October 7th? Simple question requiring only a yes or no answer.
It's not a binary question. You cannot look at 1 event/date/position and see that as a reason or an explanation.

Sorry you can't see that.

I don't see either side as being right.

The current situation is. Sorry for asking such a difficult question to a fence sitter.
It's like asking.

Do you still beat your wife? It's a simple yes or no question. Can you answer it ?

Of course you can't with yes or no.

It's like asking.

Do you still beat your wife? It's a simple yes or no question. Can you answer it ?

Of course you can't with yes or no.
It's nothing like that. It’s like someone saying "I see your wife has a black eye, did you hit her?” "Yeah, I caught her fùcking the milkman again". "Oh, so she wouldn’t have a back eye if it wasn’t for that?" "No, of course she wouldn’t!”.

It's nothing like that. It’s like someone saying "I see your wife has a black eye, did you hit her?” "Yeah, I caught her fùcking the milkman again". "Oh, so she wouldn’t have a back eye if it wasn’t for that?" "No, of course she wouldn’t!”.
Even that wasn't a simple yes or no was it

Sponsored Links
Back