Being a Jew illegal.. sometimes

The way they warned him was sloppy and that is the point.
I'd agree with that to some extent but what can they say? Afraid I am also inclined to wonder why it was this particular Jew of the many who are about.

Then I have to wonder if I am entitled to point this factor out.

Your link also mentions something the police have noticed concerning demo's. A rather tricky factor.

Sponsored Links
It's only another way of pointing out how pro-Palestinian opinions are shut down by Zionists, attempting to cover up the illegal actions of their government.

Rightly so

But it’s clearly a sorry not sorry.

Why can one group protest about something that isn’t even occurring in this country and another be prevented from protesting about something that is hugely disruptive and occurring every week right here.
There are laws about where and when you can protest. If you're trying to protest illegally, or in this case drag a camera crew to a protest to try to incite unrest then you should be moved on.

Why do you hate our country and laws so much? ;)

And agreed on other points, very sloppy communication. The right outcome but badly delivered.

Sponsored Links
Should have kept boris,s water cannons

Use it against any protest

Unless I agree with what they are protesting about ?? (y)

Good to see that the title of this thread is not true.

Since Israel is doing its best to destroy Palestine, there are not many homes left with light bulbs, nor electricity.

Israel's racism, apartheid and genocide are no laughing matter.

Except to people like yourself.

How many Palestinians does it take to change a lightbulb?
None, they'll just sit in the dark and blame the Jews.

How many jews does it take to change a lightbulb?
None: they get an American to do it for them.

Since Israel is doing its best to destroy Palestine, there are not many homes left with light bulbs, nor electricity.

Israel's racism, apartheid and genocide are no laughing matter.

Except to people like yourself.
:ROFLMAO:

None, they'll just sit in the dark and blame the Jews.
Who have been told to turn the electricity on, also water. I thought hang on what about all the fuses that would blow and the leaks.

We need to think about this story logically. Scenario. There's a march taking place with 1000 people who very strongly believe brushless motor power tools are best. 1 person walks into the march wearing a t-shirt stating 'brushed is best!'

In this scenario, the police would be right to tell the t-shirt wearer 'get the feck out of here now or we might need to arrest and physically remove you for your own safety.'

Surely this would be the most logical approach as opposed to the police trying to calm the 1000 strong brushless brothers?

Or am I missing something?

We need to think about this story logically. Scenario. There's a march taking place with 1000 people who very strongly believe brushless motor power tools are best. 1 person walks into the march wearing a t-shirt stating 'brushed is best!'

In this scenario, the police would be right to tell the t-shirt wearer 'get the feck out of here now or we might need to arrest and physically remove you for your own safety.'

Surely this would be the most logical approach as opposed to the police trying to calm the 1000 strong brushless brothers?

Or am I missing something?
Only if you look at it objectively.

The subject here though carries more weight in some quarters

Sponsored Links
Back